We can all help prevent suicide. View the videos below to learn more about important resources that are available to help and others, including the Crisis Text Line and Suicide Prevention Hotline. Learn about why and how people reach out for help, and hear from others who many be going through similar experiences.
- Suicide Prevention for College Students (4:25)
- Why Use Crisis Text Line? (1:00)
- Rhett Miller's Reason to Call (1:06)
- The Terry Wise Story (3:31)
- Rob Delaney's Reason to Call (2:58)
- Jordan's Reason to Call (1:18)
- Scott's Reason to Call (3:01)
- John Draper's Reason to Call (1:14)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Crisis Text Line
Text HOME to 741-741
Immediate help is available to students, faculty, staff, parents and family members when a crisis occurs or threats of harm arise. Visit our Crisis Intervention page to view available resources.