The Student and Dependent Medical Plans are administered by Aetna Student Health (877.850.6038). Complete plan information for 2020-2021 is available on their website or by downloading the Medical Plan Brochure.
|If you need||Your options are|
|Preventative/Wellness||Aetna providers or University Health Services|
|Care for an illness or injury||University Health Services or an Aetna Provider|
|Dental care||Case's Dental School|
|Prescription drugs||Any preferred pharmacy with your Aetna ID|
|Vision care||Aetna providers for a discount|
|Counseling and psychiatric services||University Health Services, University Counseling Services or Aetna providers|
Aggregate Medical Policy Year Maximum: Unlimited
Annual Out-of-Pocket Limit: $7,900
The following table includes the percentage and/or fees students will pay for healthcare while enrolled in the Student Medical Plan. For example, students who schedule an office visit through an Aetna Network Provider are responsible for paying a $30 co-pay due at the time of the visit and Aetna pays 100% percent of the balance of the negotiated charge.
In the case of Non-Network Providers, 60/40 means Aetna pays 60 percent of the cost while students pay the remaining 40 percent.
|Service||Aetna Network Provider||Out of Network Provider||Point of Service Costs|
|Physician's Office Visit||100||60/40||$30*|
|X-Ray and Lab||80/20||60/40|
|Mental Illness and Chemical Dependency Treatment.||80/20||60/40||$30*|
*$30 copay for In-Network providers and $30 copay for Out-of-Network providers
**$250 copay for In-Network providers and $250 copay for Out-of-Network providers, waived if admitted