Welcome and Welcome Back!
The staff of UH&CS is committed to continuing to support the health and well-being of our students.
All students who are not being screened upon entry to a clinical rotation are asked to complete a daily health assessment which can be found here or on the Guardian app.
CWRU is guided by the principles of student safety and the safety of our community, including patients and our health care partners.
Health Science Students on Clinical Rotations
If you are not feeling well:
- If you develop COVID-19 Symptoms at home, please do not go to clinical rotation.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms while on your rotation, please leave your rotation,
- In an emergency, call (216) 368-3300 on campus or 911 off campus
Next: Call Health Services at (216) 368-2450.
- We will assess your symptoms, arrange testing if needed, and coordinate with Infection Control staff at your clinical site.
- We also will follow you throughout your illness and help determine when you can return to clinical care.
- We will assist with notifying your school.
We also recommend that you follow this general advice self-care from the CDC.
Counseling Services can be reached at (216) 368-5872. You can call any time to speak with a counselor on-call.