While CWRU works to protect the health of our campus community, UH&CS is open and here to support our students.
We continue to operate under normal business hours.
We recognize the anxiety and emotional strain that these circumstances may place on students, as well as the disappointment and sadness that many feel. Our staff are committed to working with students to provide guidance and support around mental health needs.
Students continue to have access to counselors through virtual visits, and can:
- Connect with a counselor for a same day appointment by scheduling through myhealthconnect.case.edu
- If you can't find a time that fits your schedule call counseling services at (216) 368-5872 during normal business hours.
- Please note: due to states' licensing laws, counselors cannot provide ongoing therapy across state lines. That said, university counselors can help students connect with counseling services within their own states.
- You can call (216) 368-5872 anytime to speak with a counselor on-call
- You can call (216) 368-2450 to speak with a nurse on-call.
- You can send a non-urgent message through myhealthconnect.case.edu
Additional mental health resources can be found here.
Concerned about a student?
Anyone who is concerned about a student can call our 216.368.5872 in order to speak with a counselor for consultation.