Best practice is to schedule any exams listed on the course syllabus by week 2 of the semester. Any other additional exam dates should be scheduled a week in advance to give staff time to prepare for your exam.
- Friday, January 8: First day of January Term. Staff is currently working remotely and not on campus. Please reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, January 11: Due to the rapid pace of January Term, exams should be scheduled in AIM if the staff will be proctoring them.
- Monday, January 18: Observance of Martin Luther King Jr. University Holiday.
- Friday, January 29: Last day of January Term.
- Monday, February 1: First day of Spring Term. Review your syllabus this week and class schedule to start making your test reservations in AIM.
- Monday, February 22: Start making your reservations for mid-terms.
- Tuesday, March 16: No classes
- Wednesday, March 24: No classes
- Week of April 12-16: Start making your reservations for finals and send in your requests for Alternative Dates.
- Week of April 26-30: Check your AIM account to confirm your reservations for finals and any Alternative Dates.
- Friday, May 7: Last Day for Undergrad courses.
- Monday, May 10: Reading Day.
- Tuesday, May 11-13: Final exams.
- Friday, May 14: Reading Day.
- Monday, May 17-19: Final exams.