Students who will live in a university-operated Greek house or residence hall will participate in a room selection process developed by the chapter. All residents must complete a housing application.
This section applies to the following chapters:
- Alpha Gamma Delta*
- Alpha Phi
- Beta Theta Pi
- Delta Chi*
- Delta Gamma
- Delta Sigma Phi *
- Delta Upsilon
- Kappa Alpha Theta
- Phi Delta Theta
- Phi Kappa Tau
- Phi Sigma Rho
- Pi Beta Phi
- Sigma Chi
- Sigma Sigma Sigma *
* anticipated designated apartments in residence hall
This process requires that you give your application number and authorization code to your group coordinator. By doing so, you are allowing this person to act on your behalf in the room selection process. This person's actions will be binding. If a room is chosen for you, you will not be able to change it. Please be sure this person thoroughly understands your preferences.
To Register for Greek Housing In A University-Operated House or Residence Hall:
- Complete a housing application and choose "Greek Housing (University-Operated)" or "Greek Housing (Residence Hall)" as your program by Friday, March 1, 2019.
- Participate in your chapter's room selection process. You will give your application number and authorization code to your chapter president or designated officer at that time.
- Have the chapter president or designated officer submit the online group application form on MyHousing by Wednesday, March 6, 2019.
- Individual bedroom assignments will need to be completed by Friday, April 12, 2019.